Meet Chris Bridges
To download Chris Bridges Speaker Bio click HERE or her One Sheet click HERE.
Christiana “Chris” Bridges is an award winning speaker, author and coach dedicated to raising awareness of credit and its impact on our lives. Chris is a Certified Consumer and Business Credit Expert and Financial Consultant and is recognized to have a strong understanding of positioning credit to gain financial freedom. As a regular financial correspondent on FOX 5 and published in Forbes Magazine, Chris educates and empowers her clients to live a better life with good credit.
She strongly believes that, if we know better, we can do better. Her passion for sharing knowledge about the principles of credit management is delivered in a down to earth style that is both engaging and inspiring to take the first steps toward financial freedom. Since 2006, Chris has been changing lives through her books, radio show, coaching, speeches, workshops, seminars, blogs, and consultations.
She is an author of the bestseller “The Queens Legacy”, “What You Need to Know about Credit & Cosigning”, “Credit & Bankruptcy, Rebuilding After the Financial Storm”, “Your First Step to Credit Restoration” and “He Jacked up My Credit”. She is also a contributing author for several magazines, newsletters and is the host of her weekly broadcast, Conversations About Credit with Chris. Her program, The 21 Day Credit Challenge, is moving her clients closer to an 850 credit score in as little as 21 days.
Chris is the Founder of Nirvana Financial Foundation a 501c3 nonprofit organization created to educate on credit & money management. She is a member of CEO Space, the National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO) and National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) and a featured speaker of the Marathon of Opportunity and other national platforms. Prior to starting her own business, Chris has held several senior positions in the corporate industry winning multiple awards for her sales and management performance.
She is a wife, mother of five and "Glam-ma" who speaks from a personal experience of overcoming obstacles, reaching her goals, and walking in her God ordained purpose. Her mission is to change generations by breaking the silence of credit and increase credit scores one point at a time.
To have Chris Bridges speak at your event or for more information, contact (877) 896-2831 or email [email protected]. For more information about Chris, visit
Sample Talk Events/Clients
- Congresswoman Donna Edwards Housing Seminar
- ARHA (Alexandria Redevelopment & Housing Authority)
- George Fraser Unleash The Power Summit
- FOX 5 News
- Forbes Magazine
- B.I.G. Business Conference
- Bowie University
- Strayer University
- Believer’s In Business Conference, BIG Business Conference
- Entrepreneur and Professionals Network
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.
- Sisters 4 Sisters Network
- Catholic Business Network
- Federally Employed Women Association (FEW)
- Prince George’s Community Federal Credit Union
- The Links, Incorporated
- Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation Conference
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Marathon of Excellence
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Sample Talk Topics
- The 3 C's of Wealth
- Gaining Wealth Using Other People's Money
- C’mon Guys…Give Yourself Some Credit!
- How Much Can A Number Impact Your Life?
- Gain Power Over Your Credit Networks
- Debt and Depression – How Did This Happen To Me?
- Protecting Yourself Before and After the Honeymoon
- What Mommy & Daddy Didn’t Tell Me About Credit
- Identity Theft – How Did It Happen and How Can I Protect Myself?
- Mind, Body & Character – Principles of an Effective Business
- Conversations On Credit
- Empowerment To Repair
- He Jacked Up My Credit, Or Did He Really?
- How To Get A Business Loan Without A Personal Guarantee
- Credit Score 101
- Dating Someone With Bad Credit
- The Bad Credit Diva
- Money, Love & Credit
- Living Off Credit Cards To Survive
- No Job. Bad Credit. Now What?